Email Marketing Campaigns
Sponsor Produced Template
All materials are due 3 full business days before deployment.
1. Subject Line
2. HTML Template
3. Provide a list of test recipients and a final approver for the test emails
Publisher Produced Template
All materials are due 5 full business days before deployment.
If you are not able to provide a completed HTML version, we can create one for you. To do this, we will need the following materials:
1. All text
2. All images
3. All links
4. Select a base template from below. A wireframe/mockup will help us place content and call to actions within our base templates.
Email Creation Best Practices:
- Only text, JPG and GIF images are allowed.
- Subject line must be included and should be as enticing as possible, more than ONE word, and NOT in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The subject line should also be no more than 12 words or 150 characters.
- Links to PDF, Word Documents or other non-traditional "web page" links within an e-mail MUST be clearly identified.
- There should be a call to action above the first 400 pixels (height) of the e-mail.
- Text versions should be no more than 10K and may not include any image files.
- An Email that is entirely a linked image it not recommended, as today's e-mail platforms block images. An HTML e-mail should be a combination of text and images with a call-to-action within the text component
- All email HTML must be table-based layouts; using CSS only to control typography and color.
- There is a 600 pixels maximum width.
- Full image paths in the code must be used.
- Clients should provide detailed linking instructions.
If you have any questions about file preparation please contact email@example.com.